1) PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information from your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed in your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we will record which individual web pages or products you view, which websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
Device Information is collected using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Besides, when you make a purchase or attempt to purchase through the Site, we collect certain information, such as your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, etc.), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
2) PURPOSES OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use the collected Device Information to screen for potential risk and fraud (particularly, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
We use the generally collected Order Information to fulfil any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen your orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- Provide you with information or advertising relating to our products and services when in line with the preferences you have shared with us.
3) SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store – you may read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information in the link below:
We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site – you may read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here in the link below:
You may also opt out of Google Analytics via the link below:
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, to search warrant or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
4) BEHAVIORAL ADVERTISING
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you may visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at the link below:
You may opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you may opt out of some of these services by using the link below:
- Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal: http://optout.aboutads.info
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you and to ask for your personal information to be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, kindly contact us through the contact information below (10). Nonetheless, please note that we are processing your Personal Information in order to fulfil the contracts between us (for example, if you make an order through the Site), or to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your Personal Information will be transferred outside Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our record purposes unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 13.
If you require further information (such as regarding privacy practices), or if you would like to provide feedback, please do not hesitate to drop us an email at email@example.com.